Private Policy, Terms & Conditions
Information We Collect
(1) Information You Provide Directly
We collect registration details and personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, age, gender, payment details, purchase history, or company name, that you actively provide to us when you register, communicate, or transact business with our Site. We receive and store the information that you enter on our Site or give to us in any other way. The above list provides an example of the personally identifiable information that may be collected on the Site. If you do not want us to collect your personally identifiable information, please do not provide it to us. We do not store credit card numbers on our site.
(2) Other Information We Collect From the Devices that Interact with our Site
We collect other information automatically when you use the devices (such as computers, smartphones) that interact with our devices such as:
· Internet Protocol (IP) Address
· Connection information such as browser type, browser version, operating system, and platform type
· Landing pages and pages viewed
We may also collect and store information locally on your device using cookies to help us understand visitors behaviours.
Use of Information You Provided Directly
(1) We use the information you provide directly:
· Internal record keeping
· To deliver services such as newsletter, promotional or marketing materials, special offers
· To complete a transaction requested by you
· To contact you in response to orders
We may share or disclose the information you provided, including personal data for the following instances:
· To affiliates, strategic partners, agents or other unaffiliated parties who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you or who require your personally identifiable information for research, administrative and/or internal business purposes. These parties may use your personally identifiable information to contact you with an offer or advertisement related to a product or service, or they may use such information for their own research, administration or business purposes. If you do not want us to share your personally identifiable information in this manner, please do not provide us with this information.
· To complete your purchase. If you choose to make a purchase on the Site, we may collect from you your credit card number, billing address and other information related to such purchase, and we may use such collected information in order to fulfill your purchase. We may also provide such information, or other personally identifiable information provided by you, to unaffiliated third parties as necessary to complete your purchase.
· To protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from these Site. In the course of such verification, we may receive personally identifiable information about you from such services. In particular, if you use a credit card or debit card to purchase services with us, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us, and that the card has not been reported as lost or stolen.
Third Party Websites
This statement applies solely to information collected on the Site. The Site may contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other web sites.
We may update this policy from time to time, so please review it frequently. We’ll notify you of material changes via a notice on the Site thirty days before they go into effect. If we are required by applicable data protection laws to give you enhanced notice or seek your consent to any such changes, we will do so. You can see when this policy was last updated by checking the “last updated” date displayed at the top of this policy.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.